Last Updated: 13th January, 2019
- Fact #1: Coffee Consumption
- Fact #2: Types of Beans
- Fact #3: How it’s made
- Fact #4: Weirdest Coffee Flavors
- Fact #5: Most Expensive Coffee
- Fact #6: Best Coffee Cup
- Fact #7: How to make Latte Art at Home
- Fact #8: Impressive COFFEE Facts & Effects Of CAFFEINE
Do you know that Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth after Oil?
According to the “Global Exchange”, there are approximately 25 million farmers in over 50 countries involved in producing coffee.
- The effects of caffeine start showing 15-20 minutes after the first sip.
- Caffeine affects our brain in a similar way to cocaine.
- Coffee beans come from the coffee plant’s red berries.
- A cup of coffee contains approx. 100 mg of caffeine.
- The effects of painkillers are increased by up to 40% when combined with caffeine.
- Your daily caffeine dose shouldn’t exceed 400 mg.
- 12 to 17 year-old constitute the most rapidly growing group of coffee consumers.
- Smokers metabolize caffeine up to 50% faster than non-smokers.
- Finnish people drink the most coffee worldwide.
- Caffeine is processed faster in women than in men.