Do you want to know the best SEO tricks from online marketing gurus?
I’m talking about Neil Patel, Brian Dean, Robbie Richards, Ramsay Taplin and Bryan Harris!
And I’m going to reveal these experts’ secrets and tricks in this article!
I analyzed the most shared and highest-traffic articles to discover the secrets of their success.
Apply these simple SEO tips for the fast growth of your own blog or website!
Top SEO Tricks:
- Optimize and compress images in exchange for a faster loading time. Use Photoshop, or tools such as ImageOptim, Kraken.
- Test different hosting providers and choose the fastest one. Find out where your competitors place their sites and compare the loading speed. (WebhostingHero and Pingdom will help you.) My personal choice – SiteGround!
- Write a unique CTA in headlines and in the title tag of your page. Pay attention to your competitors’ headlines when you get the results of typing keywords in the search engine. You will also understand what types of posts are the most popular.
- Describe your meta description with a call to action. It is best to limit it to 117 characters so that mobile phone users can see your full description.
- Optimize your content for long tail and other relevant queries. Analyze the content of your competitors’ pages on your queries, including what words they use. You must use all the words that are relevant to the user’s question, and what he or she (and a search engine) should expect to find on your page. A comprehensive answer will always be rewarded.
- Create high-quality, well-researched content with data and explanatory images. It won’t be easy to make your way through content marketing if you write short features. In this niche, the length of posts is very important, and each one ought to add up to a minimum of 4,000 words. Update your content so that it always remains fresh and topical.
- Lead the user wisely. Keep your goals in mind when you write each post. If your goal is to sell something, create a sales tunnel, and try even the most absurd options. Sometimes success comes from where you expect it the least.
- Check your posts for any broken links from time to time. (Screaming Frog SEO Spider is the best helper!) Neither the user nor the search engine likes malfunctioning links. We access them and find ourselves face-to-face with a 404 error page, which means we will likely leave the page forever. It is essential that you customize your 404 page.
- An internal link is still a link! Do not write your posts just like that, without taking a second look. You should always have the internal structure of your blog right before your eyes. Each new post is a part, an item in your promotional strategy. Reinforce and nourish these posts with other articles, by offering internal links to the posts that are useful for you and your readers.
- Use outbound links! Do not be afraid to refer to other bloggers or influencers in your niche. Help people find the answers to their questions right on your page. This will be the first step toward building a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Don’t get too relaxed with the promotion of your posts. As far as I am aware, backlinks are still quite relevant! Even if you’ve become an expert, and your blog has a huge traffic ranking, you need to keep building partnerships with other bloggers, giving interviews, commenting on other posts in the thematic groups and communities on Google +, LinkedIn, GrowthHackers. This is business, and the rules are the same throughout. You need the team, and you definitely need assistants.
- Focus only on functioning traffic sources. Do not deplete your energy by doing everything at once. Find out where your target audience is and play off of that.
- Invest money in your future. Paid and custom images, the set of SEO tools — you have to pay for everything, and that is absolutely normal. Everything will pay off when people start paying you!
- Be yourself. We love individuality and idealize experts, but these are the same people who were just beginning their careers some time ago. Make mistakes and move forward, and know that hard work will always be rewarded, no matter what obstacles you face. Come up with your own SEO tricks, like Brian Dean and his legendary Skyscraper Technique.